Je ne comprends plus mon copain..

danmelt
Photo
Date 31/07/2017 7:25

Along with a cushy mat and fat-free waffle stompers.

Camp 7 Spa 15

Following a lengthy, cold hike in Washington's Olympic Mountain tops, I could not wait to get at camp and dive into my Spa. No, it isn't a transportable camp whirlpool. It is a toasty new sleeping bag by Camp 7. Not just did this 15[F] Polarguard HV-filled bag do what synthetics do best (insulate well in wet weather),  , it offered sleeping comfort that's difficult to match.

When using the Spa on the majority of a rain-drenched trip, I discovered it packed with impressive little details. First, there is the shape. Consider a box, or even better, an Egyptian sarcophagus. It's like over sleeping a gentle, insulated tub having a lid zipped over you. The very best panel fits lower within the sidewalls such as the recessed lid of the box. Which means the zipper stands a couple of inches off the floor, but it is nestled within the sidewall, effectively stopping drafts without resorting to a draft tube.

Talking about zippers, I fell deeply in love with the new Tub's double version. The primary zipper was on my small right, coupled with another, one-third-length zipper on my small left. Open both and you may peel the top bag to enable your torso breathe. This dual-zip approach is the perfect method for warm sleepers, ,' much like me to vent heat without overchilling. Or you prefer, you may create armholes that allow you to hold a magazine but keep the torso covered.

The liner materials are a fuzzy synthetic Camp 7 calls "BioShield" that wicks, or pulls, moisture from your body and seems like cozy flannel sheets. This bag is particularly nice to crawl into on moist and chilly days, instead of the cold clamminess of typical nylon taffeta bag linings. The Bio-Shield comes with a inclination to trap and snag on untrimmed toenails and rough calluses, though, also it appears to result in some static electricity. But overall, this is an excellent feature, particularly when the elements is saturated and cold.

The Spa is generously cut, almost to some fault. In a touch greater than 6' 1" and nearly 200 pounds, I fill most sleeping-bags. Not that one. I'd lots of wiggle room within the shoulders and footbox, and also the knee section was wide enough that i can pull my legs up right into a semi-fetal position. Everything room made the bag comfortable, however it does add additional weight and bulk, and it may be an excessive amount of extra room for cold sleepers to warm up.

The bag's headpiece is extremely effective. Using the dual zippers closed, the hood cinched, and also the draft collar in position (guaranteed with Velcro an eye on both sides), the Spa sealed out cold air. I spent one breezy night underneath the stars within the North Cascades encircled by spring snow drifts. I woke up at beginning warm and well-rested.

Cost-wise, this bag is incorporated in the arena of many similarly rated lower sleeping-bags. Weight-wise, it is a bit heavy for any three-season sack. However if you simply can't have whirlpool jets and pulsing warm water in the finish of the hard day, the camp ground 7 Spa 15 could be the next best factor.

--Dan Nelson

CAMP 7 Spa 15

Cost

Short (fits to 5'6" $255

Regular (fits to 6') $265

Lengthy (fits to 6'6" $275

PACKED SIZE 8" X 8" X 18

WEIGHT OF Lengthy

Mfr. specs 4 lb, 3 oz

BP scales 4 lb, 5 oz

Contact: Camp 7, 3480 W. Warner Ave., Suite N, Santa Ana, CA 92704 (800) 224-2300 campseven@aolcom. Readers service #107

Fundamental DESIGNS ALL-TERRAIN PAD

Years back I punted my thin, closed-cell foam mat in support of a lavish inflatable one and haven't yet suffer an evening of regret I'll happily lug round the extra pound approximately, positive about the understanding that it'll lead to some well-earned nights sleep.

I passed numerous peaceful nights lately curled on the brand new inflatable All-Terrain Pad from Fundamental Designs. In places as diverse as New Hampshire's Mt. Washington in the winter months and also the desert Southwest in springtime, I discovered the ATP just as cushy and insulative just like any inflatable bed mattress I have used.

Any closed-cell foam pad fanatic will explain that inflatable pads are alongside useless within the thorny desert, and certain enough, I sprung a leak throughout a two-week stint in Utah's gorge country. It had been a small hole I could not find, and so i had to handle a squishy bed mattress through out the trip. Once home, though, I easily wiped the bed mattress having a soapy sponge, easily found the bubbling hole, and sealed it after some glue--no patch necessary.

Following the minor surgery, the information was like new. On numerous hackpacking and canoe-camping journeys throughout Colonial, the ATP fat by itself within three minutes, requiring merely a couple of breaths to firm up. The top materials are a nonslip polyester, which stored me and my sleeping bag from sliding around, even on sloping terrain.

Inflated, the information is really a fat 1 1/2 " thick, however it rolls right into a tidy package. I tested the conventional model, that is rectangular and measures 72 by 20 inches, however the ATP is available in three other sizes: the 3-fourths, that is 48 inches lengthy the final, the super-cushy version (76 by 26 by 2 " and also the mummy-formed Ergo, that has exactly the same dimensions because the standard pad, however with a couple-inch-thick pillow along with a 1-inch-thick leg section.

The ATP has a nylon stuff sack, a good method to safeguard the information while it's lashed for your pack. The stuff sack lacks a grab strap at the base, which appears just like a minor nit to choose, however it practically required a couple to yank the pad. I finally learned to roll the ATP tight enough to slip interior and exterior the sack easily, however a simple grab loop in the base could be easier. Additionally there is a repair package that tucks nicely right into a flap between the sheets.

Main point here: This can be a solid and comfy inflatable bed mattress. Regardless of the main one leak, it demonstrated to become pretty tough, supporting even if I laid it over bare rock for any dinnertime seat.  . I'd still go in to the desert more than a pancake pad whenever.

--Mike Lanza

Fundamental DESIGNS ALL-TERRAIN PAD

Cost $49.99

PACKED SIZE 6" x 20"

WEIGHT

(in stuff sack without patch package)

Mfr. specs. 2 lb, 3 oz

BP scales 2 lb, 14 oz

Contact: Fundamental Designs, P O. Box 1498, St. Cloud, MN 56303 (800) 328-3208. Readers service #108.

Bouclette
Photo
Date 31/07/2017 21:49

Je pense que c'est normal que les relations amoureuses soient un peu moins enflammées passé un certain temps, ça n'est pas pour autant qu'elles se terminent. Du coup je ne pense pas qu'espérer que cette relation redevienne exactement comme au début soit une bonne chose, parce que ça n'arrivera pas. Avec le temps la passion s'amenuise (ce qui ne prend pas le même de temps selon les gens, c'est souvent asymétrique) ; on gagne en connaissance de l'autre, mais du coup la vision un peu idéalisée s'efface un peu. Je crois que si tu veux qu'une relation dure, il faut accepter qu'elle change avec le temps.

Sinon, j'ai l'impression que tu idéalises beaucoup ton copain (ce qui est assez naturel au début d'une relation) et que tu te places en situation de dépendance vis-à-vis de lui (quand tu dis que tu l'aimes plus que ta vie, etc). C'est quelque chose de très courant, mais ça te fait souffrir. La possibilité qu'il t'aime un peu moins qu'avant ou qu'il te quitte te fait du mal, alors que ça n'est qu'une possibilité (et du coup tu vois des signes un peu partout alors qu'il n'y a pas forcément de raison de s'alarmer, mais là-dessus lui-seul pourrait te renseigner).
Il est également possible que cette insécurité chez toi (qui donne lieu à la recherche de preuves d'amour) fasse un peu peur à ton copain et que ça renforce son côté "froid", c'est des choses qui arrivent. Mais là j'en sais rien, c'est une piste éventuelle.

Bon, tout ça c'est facile à dire, mais je pense que dans toute relation il faut accepter le risque d'être quitté et ne pas voir ça comme la fin du monde, et plutôt profiter de la relation que de flipper en pensant qu'elle pourrait se terminer (et cette possibilité existe toujours), ou qu'elle est pas exactement comme au début (ce qui est inévitable).

NaniOkonawareru
Photo
Date 03/08/2017 23:24

Hey danmelt,

Je crois qu'il faudrait que tu essaie de parler vraiment avec lui ; s'il refuse de communiquer, ou de t'expliquer clairement pourquoi il agit de telle ou telle manière lorsque tu ne le comprends pas, ça risque d'être vraiment problématique à long terme.
Est-ce que tu lui as demandé pourquoi est-ce qu'il a changé d'attitude ? Peut-être qu'il a eu un changement dans ses émotions, ou bien peut-être qu'il avait fait un effort en début de relation pour correspondre à tes attentes (presque tout le monde fait ça, c'est normal), mais qu'il n'arrive plus à faire cet effort car ça l'empêche d'être lui-même. En tout cas la seule solution à mon avis, comme dans tous les couples, c'est la communication (le coeur du couple ! ). Si il refuse de communiquer, c'est patatras. Essaie de te débrouiller le plus finement possible pour obtenir quelques explications, ça peut être un bon début.
Et aussi, n'oublie pas de toujours envisager que la rupture est possible, ou que tu peux te permettre de te faire désirer. Si tu es trop dépendant à lui, tu risques de souffrir lorsqu'il y aura une perturbation dans la relation, en plus de risquer de le faire fuir (quelqu'un qui est acquis est beaucoup moins désirable que quelqu'un qui ne se laisse pas faire).

SmithBogossJR
Photo
Date 11/08/2017 20:23

Euh d'abord, prend 5 minutes et demandes-toi si tu n'es pas parano ou que tu extrapoles trop.
Ensuite, c'est peut-être effectivement la coloc le problème ! Peut-être qu'il se sent moins capable de montrer ses sentiments devant un pote. Peut-être une sorte de petite honte à être gay...

4 messages - Page 1 sur 1 

Une seule page de résultat.

Poster une réponse

Relatif : Je ne comprends plus mon copain..

CO, introspection et parents
par Maknae147 le 07/02/2014 12:53 - Lu 203 fois
je comprends ta situation. je comprends que sa va être sans nul doute très dur pour ton "copain" de savoir que tu ne l'aimes plus. mais d'un autre côté, c'est toi aussi qui...
Mon copain est têtu il va prendre une muvaise decision en ce qui concerne notre couple
par sparadrap le 17/08/2014 11:09 - Lu 425 fois
d'un côté je comprends la légitimité dont tu fais voix, mais je comprends aussi les scrupules de ton copain et les réticences de son ex. je n'aimerais pas voir tous les jours un...
Mon copain voit ses ex
par petit-nuage le 16/02/2015 14:51 - Lu 567 fois
pour être sincère avec toi petit nuage, je comprends ta patience et tes espoirs comme quoi ton copain saura faire les bons choix. dans un couple, il faut de la réciprocité. s'il...
un mec bizarre
par le 29/06/2008 11:27 - Lu 314 fois
si ta situation n'a pas changé, tu es vraiment peu entouré sur le plan affectif et familial (principalement par des éducateurs). aussi je comprends ton besoin de garder des amis. comme...
Comment recoller les morceau avec une amie hétéro?
par le 22/09/2010 11:00 - Lu 158 fois
je te comprends. moi je dis, attends que ça finisse avec son copain et saute lui dessus x)

Infos et prévention

Videos

Fou rire chez Fogiel M6
Ajouté le 10/01/08
Affichée 1357666 fois
25 votes, 4/5
  Can you pay attention to my hands mister? Peux-tu faire attention à mes mains, Monsieur ?
Ajouté le 08/08/11
Affichée 1313851 fois
53 votes, 5/5
  Quand Chuck rencontre Larry
Ajouté le 20/11/07
Affichée 1346048 fois
3 votes, 5/5